Taco Pizza Rolls
1/2 lb ground beef
1 can refrigerated pizza crust
3 tablespoons water
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
Optional toppings: lettuce, sour cream, onion, tomato, and guacamole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. 3. In a skillet cook and brown beef until it is no longer pink.
5. Add taco seasoning and water then cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
6. Set aside and slightly cool before using. 7. Unroll the pizza dough onto a flat surface.
8. Roll or press the pizza dough out into a rectangle. 9. Evenly add the taco meat on top of the dough.
10. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top. 11. Starting with long edge of the pizza dough, roll dough tightly into a roll.
12. Make about 1-inch slices along the roll, using a serrated knife.
13. Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
14. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown. 15. Use desired toppings.
16. Serve immediately and enjoy!